CMS Infrastructure Newsletters
With advancing material change, CMSI is equipping Canada, and countries around the world, with 21st Century design and manufacturing FRP solutions. “Sustainability” is at the core of all our projects.
Advancements in design and technology are changing rapidly. Infrastructure, civil and marine applications are moving away from traditional materials as the world looks for sustainable, lifetime value solutions. CMSI (CMS Infrastructure) invites you to join our network to keep up to date on our latest advancements, projects, and news by subscribing to our quarterly newsletter.
FRP Composites Offer Anti-Corrosive Solutions in Marine Applications – Spring 2023
- How our technology in the way we design, engineer, and manufacture our anti-corrosive Marine applications in FRP Composites, differentiates us from manufacturers around the world.
- American Composites Manufacturing Association members gathered at the W.P. Franklin Lock & Dam.
- Case Study Spotlight - All-composite Pier Withstands Hurricane Sandy
Comparing Life Cycle Costs: FRP vs. Traditional Materials – Summer 2023
- With innovative applications of FRP, we are creating sustainable solutions that offer superior durability, reduced maintenance, and significant cost savings.
- FRP Composite Ship Camel construction video
- FRP Walkway Panel Advantages and Applications
Championing FRP Composite Solutions for Marine Applications – Fall 2023
- FRP's anti-corrosive properties present unmatched advantages in the face of rising corrosion rates.
- CMSI High Load Magic Beam Pack: a purpose-built solution for your temporary or semi-permanent bridge needs.
- Vacuum-Assisted Resin Transfer Molding (VARTM)
Innovating the Industry Through Partnerships - Winter 2022
How CMSI is becoming the leader in Canada in advanced material change through partnerships and technology advancements.
About our partners, FiberCore Europe and Hillman Composite Beam
Case Study Spotlight - Hybrid Bridge Structure Composed of InfraCore Fibre Reinforced Polymers and Steel
Advancing Material Change - Fall 2022
Who is CMSI Group of Companies
Industries that are benefiting from temporary bridges
Case Study Spotlight - Arnold Palmer’s Bay Hill Club & Lodge